Skip to main content

Female driver suddenly jams on brakes at amber light, causing Stomper to crash into car's rear

Stomper Azman drove along Choa Chu Kang Road towards Bukit Batok Road on May 18 at around 10 am when a car in front of him suddenly stopped when traffic lights at the intersection changed to amber.

This caused Stomper to hit the blue Toyota in front of him.

"I'm surprised," Azman said.

"Why do drivers suddenly brake the yellow lights?



"Luckily, there's no one else in my car except me."

Azman said when they both got out of their car, the woman driver immediately said it was her fault.

Sharing a video about an incident taken from his car dash camera, Azman wants to show that he's not entirely wrong.


Azman told Stomp the damage done onto his car cost him about $600 to repair.

He added that the repair works to the woman's car cost over $1,000 and that she wants to claim insurance.

"I don't think it's fair for me to pay if it's not completely my fault," he said.

Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar
-->